We require a Business Analyst to work alongside the Project Manager who is leading the project to implement the ERP system.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Working in partnership with the Project manager to implement the ERP and working with multiple teams
- To lead the testing and process definition of the new system across all business areas including Operations, Sales Ops, Customer Service and Finance including:
- Ensuring, with key business staff, that all financial and operational processes are documented in line with our ISO9000 registration and assessed they are consistent with a strong corporate governance environment
- Translate defined business scenarios into test cases and lead the system testing process collating results and managing a risk log of issues to be resolved before Go Live
- Assist with updating work instructions and user guides for the new solution/process.
- Define with the Project Manager and Tensoft a Data migration strategy and test this plan through a suitable dry run programme to ensure the smooth transfer of data to the new system on Go Live
- Provide adhoc assistance to the Project Manager such that the overall project plan is successfully executed to budget and timetable
- Attend and participate in all project meetings including:
- Weekly project team meetings
- Monthly project board that covers project progress, risk mitigation and seeks key decision sign offs as required
We are a global business, with offices across Asia, the United States and Europe.
Who we’re looking for
You’re an experienced finance professional with significant project experience of implementing operational and financial systems which are transformational for an organisation. You will have a strong record of project implementation and be confident in joining an organisation, aligning to the culture of the business, and become effective in a very short period of time. Your financial experience will put you in excellent position to know what “Good” looks like and to be able to identify system weaknesses and process improvements.
You will be a self-starter who is confident in a project role and able to work with the business to define and implement the solution. This role will require the skills to guide and learn from people, who will also have other BAU responsibilities, to ensure the right information is obtained and that overall the business can execute the ERP project plan as one of its key objectives.
You thrive in a fast-moving environment where bigger picture considerations must be combined with a mindset that is always prepared to work collaboratively and roll up your sleeves to get things done.
You are passionate about implementing new solutions which will change how a business operates and enables business processes to be improved within a strengthened control environment.
- 3+ years of experience in business systems analysis, process engineering, process/organisational transformation experience (ideally in ERP/Financial/Operational/Supply-chain System Implementations)
- 5+ years of experience of being a key member of project teams and delivering business projects and systems
- Accountancy qualification
- Knowledge of financial processes
- Requirements elicitation; process mapping; and business process re-engineering skills
- Attention to detail, a drive for accuracy and a strong work ethic
- Critical Thinking and the ability to think strategically to solve business problems
- Working collaboratively to find the best way of solving business problems
- Strong facilitation skills and communication skills across all mediums including presentations, formal document writing and verbal communications with all levels of the organisation
- This contract is offered outside of IR35 and accordingly will be paid on a day rate basis.