This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment, the role holder will need to be adaptable, proactive and challenge the site teams.
Looking for a passionate FC (no 1 in finance onsite) who wants a challenge, will work well under pressure and will provide the insight into operational activities of the business to help them achieve its objectives.
As a key member of the Site Management Team, the purpose of the role is:
- To provide timely, accurate and meaningful finance information to the business (site and centre)
- To ensure Financial controls are in place and adhered to, ensure the site is audit ready from a finance perspective
- To support the Site Director in operational improvements & initiatives
- To mentor, develop and train the finance department
- The role will interface with the operations, planning, procurement and site manufacturing teams, ensuring efficient, low cost manufacture of products. There will also be liaison with the commercial teams to ensure that products can be manufactured on a commercial basis.