We are recruiting for an exciting business in Bristol that is experiencing a period of rapid growth. They are looking for a Management Accountant on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months.
- Owning P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month
- Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and commentary to the business support managers each month
- Dealing with queries regarding their results, providing support to clear their surgery reconciliation differences each month, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
- Working with the team to ensure current processes are efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Regular interaction with the team to answer queries and assist them with process adherence
- Any other tasks as required
We are looking for someone who is well experienced in management accounting roles and must have sufficient commercial experience. You are the type of person who thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment - flexibility is key. We are looking for someone who has excellent IT skills including advanced excel, and confident on various management reporting systems, and experience of Open Accounts would be an advantage.
You will have strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly, be deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required ensuring they always meet them and comfortable working within an environment where compassion is a requirement. You are someone who has excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively but sympathetically.