We are recruiting for an exciting family-owned business in Bristol that is experiencing a period of rapid growth. They are looking for a Management Accountant on a Fixed Term Contract for 9-12 months. This could be a part-time role (30-37.5 hours a week) and the company are flexible and will allow home working for 2- 3 days a week.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for;
· Sales reconciliations, working with stakeholders to manage and understand the drivers for control accounts and debtor balances
· Ownership and production of accurate company P&L's, Balance Sheet reconciliations, identifying risks and opportunities, to include liaison with other teams where appropriate
· Raising some manual sales invoices and credits
- coding and loading purchase invoices
- making payments to suppliers
- update and maintaining cash flow
- Month-end reconciliations and reporting to include creating and posting journals
· Supporting the provision of results commentary to the team
· Identify and recommend process improvements to ensure they are efficient and fit for purpose
· Support the wider team as required
We are looking for a diligent, personable and qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or Qualified by experience candidate who is immediately available.