We are working with a global brand in Swindon, who are looking for a Qualified Accountant to work as a Planning & Forecasting Analyst on a 2-year, Fixed Term Contract. This role is entirely flexible and can be worked from home or in the office. Working as a key member of the Central Finance team, the analyst will assist the team with managing the Planning and Forecasting processes, which include:
- Co-ordinate and produce an appropriate forecast, plan and reporting for business division
- Co-ordinate and produce management reporting for forecast and plan
- Analyse key financials and value drivers and provide management with timely and accurate information to enable effective decision-making.
- Work within the Central Finance team to provide a consolidated view of forecast and plan for discussion with Management in explaining and interpreting key financial information.
- Regular provision of reports concerning forecast and plan, highlighting in particular main deviations against initial Business Plan targets including risks and opportunities.
- Co-ordinate and produce overall forecasts, mid and long term plan and respective update of plan for business.
- Validate, analyse and challenge the appropriateness of forecast and plan.
- Ensure appropriate review and sign-off of forecast/plan for review meetings.
- Analyse key financials and value drivers (KPI’s) and provide management with timely and accurate information to enable effective decision-making.
- Be ready and able to support the wider finance community through workload peaks.
We are looking for a Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) Accountant with a demonstrable track record in commercial accounting.