We are recruiting for a growing business in Swindon who are looking to attract a talented FP&A/Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. This role can be worked 2 days in the office and 3 days from home and present a fantastic opportunity to join a highly commercial team who enjoy a brilliant culture.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team enables the company to have better financial information to make informed and financially relevant decisions to support its strategy and ambition.
Working as part of the FP&A team, the FP&A Senior Analyst will be responsible for delivering value-added monthly reporting, rolling and quarterly forecasts as well as supporting the FP&A Manager in delivering the annual budget and strategic plan.
A key focus of the Senior FP&A Analyst will be to lead monthly reviews with stakeholders and ensure variances to plan/forecast are well understood and explained. Furthermore, this role holder will be required to understand commercial arrangements with our clients with a view to maximising contribution and profitability.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ownership of monthly group reporting including the productions of monthly Board packs;
- Perform detailed analysis on customer billing events to ensure customers are correctly billed and costs are passed through in line with contracts;
- Provide value-added, insightful variance analysis and commentaries supported by business engagement;
- Improve customer profitability analysis;
- Develop benefits tracking capabilities to support investment appraisals and ROI analysis;
- Provide adhoc analysis for the Group / FP&A Manager and the CFO;
- Improve Qlikview reporting to provide a deeper understanding of the P&L to the executive team;
- Support to finance team and various tasks
- Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA (or equivalent)
- Excellent communicator with a track record of business partnering and supporting senior stakeholders
- Highly Analytical and a keen attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise own workloads
- Exceptional Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Knowledge of Qlikview would be preferable
- Natural IT curiosity and at ease with IT systems
- Have a passion for process improvement.